• Your personal information is collected only when you have knowingly and voluntarily submitted them to us. We may need to collect such information to provide you with our services or address your inquiries. We will protect your personal information in accordance with privacy laws to the best of our abilities.
• When you submit any information on any of the forms found on any of our pages you allow us to contact you, including enrolment in our marketing list, using the information you have submitted.
• When credit cards are being used for any payment herein we have the right to keep in our system the particulars of such credit card/s for all initial and subsequent purchases including but not limited to website hosting, email hosting and domain registration and all relevant third party services or products and as soon as these purchases are completed all details and particulars of the credit card/s will be deleted and destroyed. It is your sole responsibility to advise us of an expiring credit card and we are in no way responsible for any of the above mentioned third party purchases being lapsed due to your non payment or your credit card/s having expired.
• We will not be held responsible for any misuse of the credit card/s you supplied us in relation to any payments herein or any purchases by any third party as they are being used in accordance with clause 2 here above. All credit card details are stored in our system and in the unlikely event that our systems are hacked or broken into we will not be held responsible for such thefts and illegal activities and any or all losses consequential thereto and we would at our earliest possible opportunity report such activities to the police for their further action.
• Our web servers collect data that your web browser sends whenever you visit this website. This information will include but not limited to information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of this website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We will use third party services including but not limited to Google Analytics to collect, monitor and analyse those information.
• All links provided to websites outside of our websites are not under our control. Under no circumstances whatsoever will we be held responsible for the conduct of those websites and it is your sole responsibility to review the terms and conditions before using those websites and their privacy policies.
• If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our websites, we will take these issues seriously and work to address them.